Thursday, October 7, 2010

OFF TO THE ISLAND

Hello!

Sorry about lack of posting- Ive been busy with camp, school , work etc.

ANYWAYYY.

Today I wore my cape! I got it at a Vintage sale for only five dollas in July. It was before Fall (when capes got more popular) and I was all YEAH-SWEET FIVE DOLLAR THING !
lol @ vintage store that could have sold it for $50 two months later.

Some exerts from conversations at school today:

Dash: What are you wearing? A Poncho?
Cloe: No, Its a cape.
Dash: nahh, I'm pretty sure its a poncho
Cloe: ITS NOT A PONCHO DASH ITS A FACKING CAPE.
Dash: okay

Jade: Why are you dressed like Sherlock Holmes?

My English Teacher: I see your taking our study of mysteries quite seriously...

Madison: WASSUP HOLMES
Cloe: WATSUNN

HAHAHA





And there's my story about my day.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians!

3 comments:

  1. OMG LA 55 HYPE??!!?! YOU BEAST


    Lavvvvvvvv dos quotes

    lolcats @dash

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this caoe is amazing. and your comments made me smile. you have lovely style and you are very pretty :)

    i now follow your fab blog

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete